Why am I a stoner ?

If I am not elevated from the drugs I've inhale and exhale, I find my self compelled to the harsh actions of this generation. The loud screams of terror. The alarming shots of death. The spirits trapped inside trying to behold me. The devil belittling me. The destruction of my heart, caused by loved ones. I hate this feeling, I can't stop thinking. Every minute, second, milisecond; it hurts mentally.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Jamieh V (Vivid nightmares) 13 months ago

I'm full of positive vibes my whole mindset is positive

Ceegen profile image81

James (Ceegen) says

Complete would agree but I have Jesus in my life that's not the case it's the cure reality of life and Mary Jane is how I find my peace along w. Jesus

Justin Case (JustinCaseva) says