LoliHey profile image 57

Why are people defending illegal immigrants in the USA?

Can someone help me to understand why people are being protective of those who came into the US ILLEGALLY--that is, they are breaking the law? Why couldn't they come in the right way? Is this insulting to one who did come into the States legally and paid all that money and did all that work?

Becky Katz profile image85

Best Answer Becky Katz says

Justin Earick profile image83

Justin Earick says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 12 months ago

Who said anything about white. I am part native American. I have two Mexican heritage daughter-in-laws and a grandson. Their parents and grandparents are worse than I am. They are outraged that their countrymen do not need to learn the language.