norlawrence profile image 88

Did I misunderstand Hillary when she said she would accept who was elected president.

Maybe I misunderstood the question she was asked or maybe she meant she would accept the nominee if it were her and no one else. It is sad this election has gone so bad. It is almost like the country is headed for civil war. I am beginning to think this is what the Democrats and some Republicans want. This will give them an opportunity to set up their own government.

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Old Poolman 5 months ago

Lisa, then how do you explain the massive effort on the part of the libs to take the election away from Trump? Are you saying Hillary is not involved in any of this?

Shyron E Shenko profile image85

Shyron E Shenko says

Old Poolman says

• norlawrence profile image

Norma Lawrence (norlawrence) 5 months ago

I do not know how much more we can take. Most of what I read is so petty. There is so much violence.