vveasey profile image 84

The war on drugs was a plot to lock up black males? Why more Blacks are in prison than whites!

BEFORE YOU ANSWER, READ THIS: "Look, we understood we couldn't make it illegal to be young or poor or black in the United States, but we could criminalize their common pleasure. We understood that drugs were not the health problem we were making them out to be, but it was such a perfect issue...that we couldn't resist it." – (John Ehrlichman, White House counsel to President Nixon on the rationale of the War on Drugs).

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• MizBejabbers profile image

MizBejabbers 4 months ago

Right, I knew plenty of young white people in my day who used drugs. Whites went to prison, too. These conspiracy theorists, tsk, tsk.

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

• MizBejabbers profile image

MizBejabbers 4 months ago

Maybe the question should be asked, why are they in the ghettos in the first place? Were they herded in like the Native Americans were herded onto reservations? (I can ask because of my Native American ancestors.)

lisavollrath profile image91

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says