ptosis profile image 80

If gender fluidity is a real thing then am I lying when I self ID to the police differently?

University of Kansas students are being offered buttons meant to make their preferred gender pronouns clear. If gender fluidity is a gender identity which varies over time, then is that giving false information to the police? And if fluid gender ID is real doesn't that also expand to whom I call myself? If so then giving a "false" name & gender no longer exists! Personally I think it is wrong to have any button ID'g your sex de jour. ACLU said in the 1960's that Honolulu's mahus didn't have to wear a button that said "I'm a boy" as legally required by the city at that time.

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

LoliHey profile image80

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says