jackclee lm profile image 81

What lesson did you learn post the 2016 election of Trump?

This is not a trick question. It is addressed to anyone, no particular political group. I am a conservative and I did not support either candidate. However, I also learned an important lesson. The lesson I learned is that politics is a nasty game. People play hard. The house of cards show on HBO was realistic and frightening. We have reached a new low in American politics. It begs the question who in their right mind would ever want to run for high office? It is your turn...The silver lining is that we are now more aware of the behind the scene shenanigans that goes on. your turn...

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 12 months ago

Yes, I like the way he thinks.

Warren Curtis profile image76

Warren Curtis Daniels Jr (Warren Curtis) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 12 months ago

Just curious, on what basis did you come to that conclusion. If both sides are corrupt and the media is not to be trusted, what can we rely on?

PhoenixV profile image79

PhoenixV says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 12 months ago

Is that self destructive? Why would they damage themselves like that? Is it another manifestation of "Trump Derangement Syndrome"?