Ericdierker profile image 80

Obama is the first two term president to be at war every day in office. Is that true? Opinions?

If I recall in March of his first term he got a Nobel Peace Prize. I think it fair to say he inherited conflicts. And that he should get a four year pass. But not for the last four years. I am not a peace at any cost person. But this is an amazing fact.

blueheron profile image97

Sharon Vile (blueheron) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

It is just one of those facts that you don't think about. But when you do it kind of really makes you think. I wonder about the efficacy of boots on the ground to counter terrorism.

Mel Carriere profile image90

Mel Carriere says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Mel, I don't get security briefings so I have really no basis to judge this little morsel of info fact. You are very right on Syria - Good for BHO. I think 8 years is plenty of time. We got the hell out of VN in about 4 months. Nixon.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Tim, I guess sometimes it is the persistence of your enemy that dictates your persistence.