ptosis profile image 85

If the worst possible person is in control of the world then should we stop at peaceful dissent?

Dr. Demento is in control & is about to cause Armageddon by overturning decades of peaceful coexistance through strength, I.E. NATO against Russian aggression. Why do you think Russia invaded Ukraine? Because the Ukraine was about to join EURO & NATO. What happens after that Dr. Demento? Answer: Next, I'll destroy the minds of all the dolphins!- turning them insane with rage! And after that; my 'Pièce de résistance': the PUPPY BOMB!

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 10 months ago

Thank you for your answer.

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 10 months ago

I didn't mention Hitler, Which left field did you catch that inference from? Or was that a simple statement completely unrelated to the question? Your reference is from Feb 27, 2016 an appears to be a Tourette's post of random noise.