Marcy Goodfleisch profile image 93

Is is appropriate to boycott the inauguration in protest of Trump?

Some politicians and leaders plan to boycott Trump's inauguration. Will that be good for the country, or will it be bad?

blueheron profile image96

Sharon Vile (blueheron) says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 months ago

Read the headlines and get back with me. I didn't create the term, that is what those people that are against Trump are calling for. You would have to ask them what they mean. Thanks

watergeek profile image94

watergeek says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 months ago

I have to totally disagree with you, especially about California. Run by democrats and liberals for democrats and liberals. gov Jerry Brown, Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi don't represent all the people in CA. Brown and Pelosi are Bekeley supporters.

bradmasterOCcal profile image80

bradmasterOCcal says

• watergeek profile image

watergeek 2 months ago

That's weird. Your description doesn't sound much like what I saw of the Trump campaign, except for the crowds. It sounds much more like the Sanders campaign to me, especially having plans and knowing what was behind the issues.

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 2 months ago

Isn't the inauguration about the country and not the person. So boycotting it is boycotting the country.