Ericdierker profile image 79

Does the predilection of one supporting a view opposed to Christian values, justify our treatment.

We are often chastised by non-Christians for not being Christian. It chaffs me. We must get over it. We must love first and react second. Online Christians too often miss the mark. I do, and repent and will try to do better. Of all people, we react to viciousness with viciousness. This is wrong and must stop. Go ahead Christian and justify it as some kind of sworn soldier for Christ. And then justify the Crusades. As human we are bound to respond to contempt wrongly. As Christians we must not forsake our values in order to "win" or out of anger. Peace.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 months ago

Please write more on this - I think I get it.

Mel Carriere profile image89

Mel Carriere says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 months ago

Thanks Mel, I was thinking about how that knee jerk response of ours is probably tied to our most basic instincts of "fight or flight". Has our overwhelming online presence created a space where comments made there actually put us in fear.