Ericdierker profile image 81

Did your women march for women?

We get so PC we cannot call them our women, like we would my buddy. Well my lady friends who are pressing their issues are my women. I love them and at least 3 blood relations are taking part. Push it to the limit ladies. Get seen and get heard. And do not stop. Just me, but that is how I feel. Do not oppose, celebrate and act in harmony with that is right. Demand by righteousness not by entitlement. Be like Anthony who we must have a day of.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Tamara, I think those were headline getters. And of course there are factions between women as there are between men. Each should be respected.

shanmarie profile image62

Shannon (shanmarie) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

I understand. It is good what you say. No one "needs" to march or vote. It is perfectly acceptable.

I can hardly wait for a middle aged white fat guy march. We really get hammered. But we do not march.

Rich kelley profile image60

Rich Kelley says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

A great sentiment. And thank you for saying "women in my life". But I bet that is inaccurate as the grocery store lady clerk is clearly in your life and you have no clue about her position. I have lady neighbors and a post lady in my life.

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Thank you Brad you just made me laugh. You kind of did what these common radicals are doing nowadays. You do not answer the question but rather make fun of it. "did your women march for women" Sure sounds like a straight forward question.

Old-Empresario profile image59

Old-Empresario says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

It is strange putting it as "my women" or "your women" But how else can you relate about all the women in your life -- the list would be endless. You could say "the women in your life" but I like the non-PC verbiage better for fun's sake.

Aime F profile image83

Aime (Aime F) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 months ago

Aime, it is good to hear from you. Isn't it cool that it is world wide (unless in a place where women meet machine guns). The battle is not over.

A fun thing in my home we think there is a sleeping Tigris. I do not think that this lady will sit back.