Ericdierker profile image 79

Is it wrong that I believe that Trump is not a woman, yet he loves them? Can I love them?

Dang. my wife and I went to sleep last night respecting each other and enjoying our man/woman difference and even laughed about our conflicting views that were really not. Just different, thank God. I woke up and imagined a gay couple thinking of the peace my wife and I found. I prayed. And asked God to guide us all. And then I thanked God for his love. Is this all sideways and not right? Are we supposed to draw distinctions and hate or are we to look for common ground and revel in it? I choose love not hate. How about you.

mariacolomy profile image86

Maria Colomy (mariacolomy) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Thank you Maria. Sometimes I wonder if even this great nation can make positive change without the "social violence". Perhaps we need to be patient and believe we are just experiencing growing pains. And just let folks know we are here for peace.