Ericdierker profile image 76

Abortion. Oh my! The concept behind Roe v. Wade made lines based on viability of fetus. Now?

This is a slippery slope. Our biggest problem here is the radical emotionally charged people. Vicious name calling and insisting that their morals are correct. The very core of many people is not willing to listen to the other side. We now do zygot implanting for conception - 6 days optimum. We now can replicate most areas of growth. We can affect growth inside. Don't go nuts. I am a hard core Christian, spiritually not religiously. My mom went to my doctor dad for an abortion and instead he adopted me. Yet I demand a woman have rights as well as the fetus. Brutality in discussion is wrong.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

Aime, I just cannot see a reasonable alternative. If the majority of Christians were dead set against it we could have a different landscape. But just counting the numbers, more Christians agree to respect both lives.

Let us watch. Thanks

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 8 months ago

That is an interesting perspective. I understand that hard core traditional religionists even say a condom is the taking of a life. This is an interesting area to see faith confront rational and vice versa.