Ericdierker profile image 61

Are you so sure? Are you sure that my son cannot go on social media and see hate? Are you so right?

A strange thing you folks teach. No one really can get your position. But young children can feel your hate -- oh They hate so we must call them on it and hate them back. You perfected Liberals/progressives and you pompous ass conservatives you have lost respect. I cannot teach my child from you. All I could teach him from you is hate. Nasty words claiming of superiority. Condemn our founding fathers but show me one cuss word written from their mouth. I cannot teach a child civics by going to the source. It is nasty and deplorable and hateful. Are you proud?

Mel Carriere profile image96

Mel Carriere says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 10 months ago

Chuc Mung Nam Moi. You made me think of the fact that with all the garbage going back and forth -- I at least, have not seen any "racial" divide. I am sure some claim it for attention grabbing. In Spring Valley you would be lonely.

Jodah profile image90

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Ericdierker profile image

I just made a deal. My son can read what I post. Dang. Tough order. But I gather I owe him that so he can learn hate belongs -- over there and not here.

Dana Tate profile image88

Dana Tate says

• Ericdierker profile image

Dana. it draws me a little closer to that horrible feeling that hate is just as present in all of us as is love. I think worry and hate are our most horribly self inflicted wounds.

faith-hope-love profile image82

John Ward (faith-hope-love) says

• Ericdierker profile image

John we are at a particular space in time where the victims can hate with impunity while those not offended are held to a higher standard. I am thinking that maybe it is supposed to be that way. Social survival of the fittest. Sad.

• Ericdierker profile image

Tim your comment is very helpful. How we put together words has as much to do with understanding of the words themselves. The current stating of opinion or fears as fact is pretty disturbing.

lovemychris profile image55

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• Ericdierker profile image

I get it. The age old wisdom of fighting hate with hate. That has worked so well throughout history. Name the four most influential for positive change over the last 2 centuries. Did they match hate for hate?