Ericdierker profile image 77

Do you believe that anyone who claims victim status, or defends perceived victims. Have more rights?

There seems to be a growing trend to identify with a perceived victim group and then declare any critical comment against them as hate. My son at seven often plays the victim because he is made to do homework. I actually saw/heard a lady at the airport say that the screening lines caused her to miss a flight and that she was a victim of security (true). Hate speech is clear. It is a personal attack on persons or person. But saying that I need a haircut is not hateful. "You are a conservative". Is not."You are not paying attention" is not. But it seems those are hate speech to a victim?

bradmasterOCcal profile image78

bradmasterOCcal says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 months ago

Very strange but I was talking to a Lawyer who defends those charged with a crime. He had Iraqi clients refugees that went back and forth monthly to collect their refugee checks here but live there. No lying it just is.