APPetty profile image 85

What's the difference between freedom of speech versus being loose with one's tongue?

Where does one start and the other end? I ask this because many tend to justify a perspective they agree with regardless of how it's said. It's often reduced to the person having the freedom of speech to say what they want, as they please, and in the manner they see fit. I'll use an example. Let's say I'm walking down the street and there's an old lady in front of me. She's walking slow and it becomes irksome to me. Do I have the right to call her obscene names, because she moves slowly? By the aforementioned logic, I have the right to say that, even disrespectfully.

Cre8tor profile image98

Dan Robbins (Cre8tor) says

bradmasterOCcal profile image45

bradmasterOCcal says