Why can't the country come together and realize there is a common, greater EVIL/HATE to conquer?

We are all busy pointing fingers and yelling at one another. Religion is supposed to bring people together. MOST religions practice love and kindness. KINDNESS requires a Greater Consciousness to withstand the EVIL/HATE.

Jay (Jay McKelvy) 9 months ago

"LIberal" is a label. You're missing the point. Kindness is not weakness. I'm not saying be passive, just stop the labels. We are all HUMAN, no matter the race, religion,non-religion, who you sleep with, etc. None of that matters!!! HATE wins when we

bradmasterOCcal profile image50

bradmasterOCcal says

Jay (Jay McKelvy) 9 months ago

Evil wants us to believe it is inherent. It is a choice, as much as Kindness is a choice. I can choose to be an ass or a nice guy in every situation, no one or thing is forcing me to make that choice.

Yes, evil and good must co-exist for balance. Re