Robie Benve profile image 93

Conservatives, are you still happy with your choice of voting for president Trump?

Lots of things have happened since the election. Lots of words have been said, executive orders signed, and tweets tweeted. As a conservative that voted for this administration, how do you feel about what they have been doing and how things have been handled? If the election was tomorrow, would you vote for Donald Trump again?

bradmasterOCcal profile image83

bradmasterOCcal says

• Robie Benve profile image

Robie Benve 2 months ago

Glad that you are feeling that way bradmaster, I myself feel threatened by all the random communications and mistakes that have been coming at us, I hope it's just me, I hope he knows what he's doing, and it does it wisely.

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

• Au fait profile image

C E Clark (Au fait) 2 months ago

;) Too bad everyone can't get who they vote for, so the Trump supporters could suffer their choice without the rest of us having to suffer with them.

Alternative Prime profile image87

Alternative Prime says