ptosis profile image 79

How else can it be described?

The Trump/Bannon regime has been a disaster for pretty much every marginalized group you can think of with the use of incendiary rhetoric on Islam, dubious dealings with Russia and basic disregard for the liberal international order. We are now truly living in a plutocratic kakistocracy under a clown king. How else can it be described? The president is an unqualified demagogue whose bellicose grim dystopian pronouncements and haphazard decision-making is even scary for Putin who shut-off all Trump stories recently in Russia

4 weeks ago
  • ptosis profile image

ptosis 4 weeks ago

mmm, hate to say this those were not my words - I'mnot that good of a writer. I cut pasted several different stories and smooshed it into one big tarball. But yeah, I'm angry & depressed @ the same time.

ptosis profile image79

ptosis says

4 weeks ago