Ericdierker profile image 77

Trump's Speech. Who wrote that? All politics aside that was a kickass work of art. Agree?

OK, so the dude was actually a star based on ratings. Never watched a whole show myself. And the dude raises enormous news and publicity when he wings it. Even if you are a lady who does not like flattery -- the dude can flatter. No monotone. No obvious reading. No Bush like slip-ups. Not one insult even on hot topics. Enough hokey personal people stuff - not too much. Good tricks to get both sides on board. and Not boring. The dude kicked the crap out of those Hollywood award shows. Your thoughts please.

Terrielynn1 profile image81

Terrie Lynn (Terrielynn1) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 5 months ago

I was searching around about this guy saying what he means and meaning what he says. If he says it with sterness he seems to make that happen. Passion is critical.

always exploring profile image82

Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 5 months ago

Dang, I did not know that Ruby. That is a whole other deal. We all get the Hubris and Narcissism. And that makes it even more of an accomplishment. Apparently a man who has the ability to listen to his children. Hmmm. What a great time to be alive.

jackclee lm profile image76

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 5 months ago

I imagine she had much to do with cadence. She seems to have remarkable timing. This guy talks like a danged commoner. I read it and it had the most simple sentence structure. Allowing the inflection to rule the delivery. Bright and Pretty - knockout