Shyron E Shenko profile image 85

Does one Hubber have the right to tell another Hubber to take down his question?

I read the answer to one question where the Hubber told the other Hubber "it is time to take this question down" now I see the same question asked by the one who said he should take it down, with slightly different wording.

always exploring profile image84

Best Answer Ruby Jean Fuller (always exploring) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 3 months ago

Thank you Ruby that is the same way I feel about this.

Dana Tate profile image90

Dana Tate says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 3 months ago

I was following one question and another Hubber told the author of the question that he should take the question down and there were many, many answers to his question. I can't find the question any longer but the other one asked the same question.

shanmarie profile image64

Shannon (shanmarie) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 3 months ago

Thank you Shannon, that is how I feel also, but I was offended for my friend who asked the question.

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 3 months ago

Thank you Paula, I understand what you are saying but this question was not vey old and the author of the question did nothing wrong but disagree with the Hubber who wanted his question taken down.