wrenchBiscuit profile image 83

Should A Terrorist Get Special Protection In Prison Due To the Controversial Nature Of His Crime?

Behold the progeny of Columbus and George Washington! This shining example of the master race recently killed an innocent black man in New York City with a sword. It appears that he just can't stand the thought of black men and white women together! Naturally, just like Dylan Roof, this coward did not go after rough and ready gang bangers in the hood. Instead, he preyed on an older unarmed man .Now he get's to spend the rest of his life in a cage. Any girlfriend he might have will be packing a penis. Or better yet, he might end up being a black man's girlfriend. That would be poetic justice!

SherrieWeynand profile image91

Sherrie Weynand (SherrieWeynand) says

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 9 months ago

Well, I won't be shedding any tears regardless of the outcome. But as I have stated, I would prefer that he live a long life in a cage. For the guilty, death is a blessing, at least from the mortal perspective.

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

I agree. My attitude is "Lock him up and let him deal with the consequences". I'm glad NY doesn't have the death penalty because that would be too quick. Life without parole is fitting in this case. And I would rather be dead than living in a cage.

DICESI profile image83

Dicesi says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Yes, I am positive there will be threats. But my hope is that he doesn't get murdered and that he spends the rest of his life (which could amount to over 50 years) in a cage.

Ivan Tod profile image59

Ivan Tod says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Well said Ivan Tod. No, this is nothing new. Only new thing is that it's getting more coverage. When I was 15 years old the brother of two sisters I knew was castrated and lynched. Why? He was black and hitchhiking with his white girlf. down Hwy 41.

Shyron E Shenko profile image79

Shyron E Shenko says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

I agree. Let the chips fall where they may.

Especially in this case where there is no doubt of guilt.I thought Jeffery Dahmer was in isolation at one point but he ended up getting killed in prison.

lovemychris profile image55

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

But considering his age, there is a very real likelihood that he'll be bending over for somebody. It's quite predictable that the pigs who make negative posts about Black People and Muslims never mention White Terrorists. But U can count on me!

Mohithere says

peter565 says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

It's remarkable that you have focused on punishing females when a majority of the crime in the world is perpetrated by men. Most, if not all of the major wars have been perpetrated by men.