Ken Burgess profile image 80

How tired are you of politics, and the constant bickering and accusations?

I am not asking if you believe Obama was a spying Muslim Brotherhood agent, or if you believe Trump is a Russian mole, or any of the other inflammatory accusations being slung around... my question is are you tired of BOTH sides, of the wild accusations, finger pointing, and never making the changes or passing the laws promised... how fed up are you, how sick are you with D.C. and our politics today in general?

DICESI profile image77

Best Answer Dicesi says

• gregas profile image

Greg Schweizer (gregas) 2 months ago

Do away with the EC and there would be a chance for a third party. Until then we are stuck with a two party system.

Hxprof says

lions44 profile image94

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 2 months ago

I definitely understand the unplugged part... it seems so hard to do these days.

Do you still feel there is a major difference between the parties... or do you think they are they all giving us lip service and selling us out to the highest bidder?

• Ken Burgess profile image

Ken Burgess 2 months ago

You are quite welcome, I have always enjoyed what interaction and insights you have provided, but I understand what you are saying.

The divide is huge... and that IS the goal of the media and politicians... if we fight ourselves, they win, we lose.