Do you think people have changed their behavior intentionally or unintentionally?

In the race of making money people forget their social and specially their ethical values. Today most of the people are concerned about their profit .everyone wants to take benefit from the time and from people .either they hurting by morally or financially. There is a question risings in my mind why someone wants to move forward through making step any one . Or why someone used to used to someone only for their own benifits. Moving forward or taking success is a right of every human being but with the moral or social values. Because according to the Shakespeare this world is a stage.

threekeys profile image83

Threekeys says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 7 months ago

There are more people being preyed upon, than there are real predators.

The worst imo are the passive aggressive, as their predatory skills are stealth, deceit and dishonesty.

The scorpion and the frog, what they do can't be helped,

Anila shaheen says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 8 months ago

No I wasnt being sarcastic. I apologize if it came across that way. If there was a certain part, please point it out, and I will put it in another way.I dont like or enjoy sarcasm myself.