wrenchBiscuit profile image 83

People Get Angry When They Realize You Are Smarter and Better Looking. Shouldn't They Be Grateful?

It seems that those who enjoy the camaraderie of a majority of Plain Jane's and Homely Jacks (lesser men and women who commonly possess an IQ under 125), would not be jealous of the greatest minority on the face of the Earth! Apparently, many do not take into consideration the fact that it can get very lonely here at the top. I feel they should be grateful that we exist and rule over them. Otherwise, it would surely be a case of the blind leading the blind.

Aime F profile image85

Aime (Aime F) says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 8 months ago

Yes, in a sense, I am "your Ronnie". I am holding open the door; a threshold to a dream. It is not important what you think of me. It is important that you accept your station above the common man and realize your potential.