Perspycacious profile image 79

Has anyone else noticed that the White House website is now giving more emphasis to VP Pence?

the White House has leaks that would make a colander proud, but I wonder whether or not the increased emphasis on VP Pence's daily activities showing prominently on the White House webpage may be Republican insurance against everything "going south" with the Trump presidency. Could be, don't you think? Mueller's look-see, if it finds indictable evidence (and surely someone in the White House already knows what, if anything, he will find) would call for boosting the leadership credentials of Vice President Pence. What better way to do that than showing his daily role in the White House?

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

4 weeks ago
  • Perspycacious profile image

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) 4 weeks ago

The listing of so many of VP Pence's WH activities seems to me to be something new. My guess is that there is a reason for his new prominence, but your guess is as good as mine at this point. Surely Trump has a role in what gets posted. Am I alone?