Randy Godwin profile image 94

Will Donald Trump survive his first year in office, or will he resign before then?

With the new report by the Washington Post of two more intel chiefs being asked by Trump to quash the investigation into the Russia probe, do you believe he will even serve one year as Commander-In-Chief?

Austinstar profile image80

Austinstar says

5 weeks ago
  • Randy Godwin profile image

Randy Godwin 5 weeks ago

It does indeed look that way, Lela. He simply isn't accustomed to following any sort of rules or ethics. He's never had to. I feel bad for those who were duped into thinking he was a man of the common folk, or a pillar of virtue. Worse than Nixon....

Dean Traylor profile image83

Dean Traylor says

5 weeks ago
  • Randy Godwin profile image

Randy Godwin 5 weeks ago

Dean, for the life of me I cannot see what DT's fans see. I've always viewed him as a used car salesman times 1000. I live on the very buckle of the Bible Belt and could never imagine Xtians following such a low class person.