Austinstar profile image 82

How many will truthfully say they voted AGAINST Hillary by voting FOR Trump? Not because 45 is good.

How many of you voted against Hillary because of the lies and rumors about her? How many of you actually believe Trump is competent and intelligent enough to be the leader of our country? Name some reasons that caused you to vote for or against Trump?

Shyron E Shenko profile image85

Best Answer Shyron E Shenko says

8 weeks ago
  • Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 8 weeks ago

I too am baffled by the Trump supporters and how he fooled them all and lied to them so much, yet people still fell for his hateful rhetoric, especially about Hillary. He is destroying our country bit by bit.

Perspycacious profile image76

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 2 months ago

Why can't we all act like Americans first and "political parties" last? I tend to look at the candidate and not the party. All the mud slinging is really getting me down.

melissae1963 profile image87

Melissa Reese Etheridge (melissae1963) says

8 weeks ago
  • Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 8 weeks ago

I hope you learned a valuable lesson. Please vote in the future.