Austinstar profile image 81

How many will truthfully say they voted AGAINST Hillary by voting FOR Trump? Not because 45 is good.

How many of you voted against Hillary because of the lies and rumors about her? How many of you actually believe Trump is competent and intelligent enough to be the leader of our country? Name some reasons that caused you to vote for or against Trump?

Shyron E Shenko profile image86

Best Answer Shyron E Shenko says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 3 months ago

I too am baffled by the Trump supporters and how he fooled them all and lied to them so much, yet people still fell for his hateful rhetoric, especially about Hillary. He is destroying our country bit by bit.

melissae1963 profile image87

Melissa Reese Etheridge (melissae1963) says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 3 months ago

I hope you learned a valuable lesson. Please vote in the future.

Perspycacious profile image74

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 3 months ago

Why can't we all act like Americans first and "political parties" last? I tend to look at the candidate and not the party. All the mud slinging is really getting me down.