wrenchBiscuit profile image 83

Racist Killers Are Terrorists. Why Ain't We Call It Recognize Spade?

The definition of terrorism is as follows: "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims". The recent killings by white racist's fit the definition to a "T". However, the media , as well as the white American mainstream refuse to call a spade a spade. But I just did, because I am the Antibody. I am the medicine!

lcilife2010 profile image60

lcilife2010 says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 7 months ago

Christian Terrorists: the greatest threat on this continent since 1492, and they remain so over 500 years later. U do not recognize the humanity of my people, thus your perspective. U are not interested in multiculturalism, but in white supremacy.

bradmasterOCcal profile image35

bradmasterOCcal says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

The white terrorists all had political and ideological aims. White Terrorism is the most prevalent on this continent and has been for over 500 years.