wrenchBiscuit profile image 89

Racist Killers Are Terrorists. Why Ain't We Call It Recognize Spade?

The definition of terrorism is as follows: "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims". The recent killings by white racist's fit the definition to a "T". However, the media , as well as the white American mainstream refuse to call a spade a spade. But I just did, because I am the Antibody. I am the medicine!

bradmasterOCcal profile image78

bradmasterOCcal says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 3 months ago

The white terrorists all had political and ideological aims. White Terrorism is the most prevalent on this continent and has been for over 500 years.

lcilife2010 profile image60

lcilife2010 says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Christian Terrorists: the greatest threat on this continent since 1492, and they remain so over 500 years later. U do not recognize the humanity of my people, thus your perspective. U are not interested in multiculturalism, but in white supremacy.