Ericdierker profile image 78

The Comey Statement is in. Have you read it? Is it self serving so unreliable? Is it a deathnell?

This is so exciting. I read, nay studied it as I was stuck with nothing else fun to do. Comey, by real legal standards reveals nothing wrong in conduct. By political maybe. But it reads like a middle aged accomplished man afraid. Not being bullied but afraid that he might be so "don't leave me alone". If you step back and read it from that perspective it is simply hilarious. I was in a Q&A where I was being bullied by 3 nice ladies. I claimed it and they all laughed. Because I am me. I do not get bullied. But if they did that to another woman??? Comey bullied? That is really sad.

bradmasterOCcal profile image80

bradmasterOCcal says

2 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 2 weeks ago

No buddy I followed it through it was written with counsel to the committee and released by Comey. Interesting is that he wrote this but did not respond to their pre hearing 7 questions.

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

2 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 2 weeks ago

I had not thought of that angle for the dangle. I do not watch live TV, except on that danged elliptical at the gym. But I might make an exception for live coverage for this. Perhaps we could set up a "fund me" deal for his PTSD treatment.