Ericdierker profile image 78

What is Obstruction of Justice? And what is "under investigation"?

If a person is said to be under investigation that is too much Hollywood. People are not crimes. (imagine calling an immigrant a crime) Acts of questionable nature get investigated. People do not get investigated unless something is wrong with the investigator. Obstruction of Justice is found at 18 USC 1500 et sec. The person you report such to is your boss. Not congress or a friend. Trump was Comey's boss. The buck stops there. A chief executive of the investigating agency cannot commit obstruction of justice for directing the agency. And Trump was not under investigation. Not Trump, the law.

ptosis profile image79

ptosis says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 months ago

any attempt by someone to corruptly "influence, obstruct, or impede" the "due administration of justice."

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 2 months ago

So cool Tim. It is like religion. It seems all religious. But in fact faith must have a logic to it. The law puts a logic to it. And so do corporations which I learned doing restructuring to avoid Bankruptcy. By getting the logic I saved some corps.

The0NatureBoy profile image75

Elijah A Alexander Jr (The0NatureBoy) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 2 months ago

Elijah I really like your constitutional mindset. To be honest I pretty much enjoy gov. vs gov. I like it when the sinners cast stones. What hypocrites this generation. That which is the construct of law must also deal with crappy precedents.