Frank Menchise profile image 15

Can humanity find a way that could eliminate terrorism using religions?

Today in the world, there are so many terrorists attack that includes religions, directly or indirectly. Since religions are supposed to be there, to guide humanity during their lives, in a peaceful, friendly and loving way, there must be something wrong with religions, eight the way they are, or the way we understand them. So, I believe that humanity should look at this problem and try to fix it. Therefore, what can be done we may ask? And this is what I am asking you here. Do you know of anything that could be done to fix that?

AshutoshJoshi06 profile image87

Ashutosh Joshi (AshutoshJoshi06) says

• manatita44 profile image

manatita44 2 months ago

I could say "Yes, yes... you're seeing the problem. Religion, in its essence deals with the solution. That of transforming our own nature. Ask yourself: Would the Heart of krishna or Christ see it your way? Noble but non-solving.