ptosis profile image 78

Is this proof that Dems are merely seeking the truth?

former Attorney General Loretta Lynch is under investigation for suspicion that she might have interfered with an FBI investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.” The letter was released Friday and was signed by other members of the committee, including Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). Comey's testimony that he had lost faith in the credibility of the DOJ. - theblaze.

bradmasterOCcal profile image80

bradmasterOCcal says

4 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 weeks ago

Brad your wrankle. I meet my liberal neighbor. We swap fruit. We love each other. Do you really think hate is cool?

I think it a fool's game. I hate you and you hate me! In my house we love and then start from there.

For some reason we are welll

4 weeks ago