wrenchBiscuit profile image 83

A White Australian Woman Is Dead: Do You Really believe It Takes 4 Days To Tell The Truth?

A woman who called 911 was shot and killed by Minneapolis cops who responded to her call. Neither cop had their body cam on, nor was the squad car camera on! Golly Gee !There must be a ghost in the machine that grabbed the officers gun and fired at the poor woman in her pajamas! No, there is no mystery here. It only takes a minute to tell the truth. But it can take over 4 days to make up a good lie. Justine Damond is the latest victim of the Police State. It is a sad state of affairs when the people have more to fear from the police than the so-called " criminals". I won't be calling 911.

wrenchBiscuit profile image83

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) says

Express10 profile image88

H C Palting (Express10) says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 4 months ago

Hopefully her family and the public will make the senseless murder of a young woman about to be married count for something, and use it as a catalyst for change. It is no wonder that many people today have little respect for the police.

Snakesmum profile image80

Jean DAndrea (Snakesmum) says

• wrenchBiscuit profile image

Are you kidding ? You'll trust the people who turned off their body cams?I don't carry a gun and I'm not afraid of my shadow. If she would have called me she would still be alive. There is no good excuse for killing the woman who called you for help.