Shyron E Shenko profile image 87

Is Kim Jong Un trying to goad the USA into attacking North Korea, so he can say we started the WWIII

Is one bully goading the other bully into tit-for-tat. The dweeb of North Korea says he is going to bomb Guam and the dweeb of the USA says he will be met with ‘Fire and Fury’ on and on the feuding goes. During President Obama’s term Kim Jong-Un agreed to halt nuclear tests in exchange for food aid then continued his pursuit of nuclear weapons with another nuclear test in September 2016 which lead President Obama and the U.N. Security Council to impose sanctions on North Korea. My fellow Hubbers would you have trump press the button his tweeting finger is hovered over? What would you do?

TimFilmoore profile image61

TimFilmoore says

8 weeks ago

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 months ago

Paula, thank you. What I would do is stop any and all aid to N. Korea I am sure that all went into the dweeb's purse anyway and the starving got nothing sent from the US and be prepared for any attack on the US.

Blessings my dear friend.