Sean Dragon profile image 77

What do you believe a Hero is?

Describe a real person that is the closest to a hero to you. For me is my wife! (Mother of 4 boys, physicist, always in action, always loving and smiling!)

6 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

Ioannis Arvanitis (Sean Dragon) 6 weeks ago

My dear brother, manatia44, thank you for this little masterpiece! You gave the answer that I have in my mind, even the example with Jet Li. I am happy because my question became the reason people may read such an answer! Thank for the blessings for

Agathi Nakou says

6 weeks ago
  • Sean Dragon profile image

I agree with you Agathi. Everyone that is trying the best he or she can is a hero! Thank you for your answer. In my fairytales, you are a kind of hero to me you know, because you are the good fairy! Luv ya! And thank you for the drawing, I think it i