wrenchBiscuit profile image 83

Mainstream Media's Smear Campaign Against Trump Isn't Working! I'm Voting Trump in 2020. Are You?

I didn't vote for anyone in the last election, but I was WRONG! I will vote TRUMP in the next election. Trump has done more for veterans in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years! This is a fact that I know first-hand. But you won't hear much about Trump's "Veterans White House Hotline" in the mainstream media. And it works! The media is conducting a shameless smear campaign. Jimmy Kimmel and SNL have mocked Trump at every turn. But neither made a peep about Weinstein. They are cowardly hypocrites, and I'm putting them all on blast! Even Jimmy Carter has spoken out against Trump bashing.

Annkf profile image90

Betty A F (Annkf) says

13 days ago
  • lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 13 days ago

just dont add the poison *wink*. Or the rubber truncheons. Or the gunshot to the head. or the jailing for speaking. God bless USSA

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97

Wesman Todd Shaw says

10 days ago
  • wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 10 days ago

Apparently we will be voting Trump 4 different reasons. I haven't seen any "hate whitey" in the media. In fact, what I have seen is mass shootings by white men who aren't being named as terrorists. On that front the bias in favor of whites remains.

savvydating profile image97

Yves (savvydating) says

11 days ago
  • wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 11 days ago

I have never expressed such contempt. I have a contempt 4 evil. The God of this world is evil. And there are many tares sown among the wheat. The duality of good and evil exists in all that U love.UR angry because I have suffered for U to face it.

abwilliams profile image61

A B Williams (abwilliams) says

11 days ago
  • wrenchBiscuit profile image

Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is within. Yet, many still seek the counsel of men. Although I am a witness who has seen the good works of DT, it is not flesh and blood that speaks to my heart, nor is it a demon cloaked in liberalism and democracy.

LoisRyan13903 profile image75

LoisRyan13903 says

9 days ago
  • lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 9 days ago

That's nice. But there are plenty of people who voted for trump out of hatred for hillary. To deny that is avoiding facts. Outright hatred. Ask them!

bradmasterOCcal profile image66

bradmasterOCcal says

10 days ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 10 days ago

Brad - stats from the hateful WP/ABC show Trump beating HRC again in an election today. (close of course) But why would journalists hate this guy? Journalism should be done without bias - that went out with Obama.

lovemychris profile image76

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

2 weeks ago
  • wrenchBiscuit profile image

Ronnie wrenchBiscuit (wrenchBiscuit) 2 weeks ago

No! I don't agree with every thing DT says or does. Nor did I always agree with my Father. But when so many people jump on the bashing bandwagon it makes one wonder: Why? Maybe because he's doing something right? Remember Jesus?

12 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show