ptosis profile image 81

What is the hard answer to 'unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office' as POTUS?

The easy answer of course is in a coma or suffering a major stroke. The hard answer is what is the line? Seriously mentally ill, derangement, ' decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities'? @ least 2 of the following core mental functions must be significantly impaired to be considered dementia: Memory , Communication and language, Ability to focus and pay attention, Reasoning and judgment, Visual perception.

ptosis profile image81

ptosis says

2 weeks ago
Sharlee01 profile image82

Sharon Stajda (Sharlee01) says

2 weeks ago
  • ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 weeks ago

the 25th was after Reagan got shot, I believe that was the original intent. For you to twist my question is a reflection of your mind, - not mine. But thank you for answering. Now I know what kind of person you are, and it shows.

bradmasterOCcal profile image44

bradmasterOCcal says

2 weeks ago
  • ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 weeks ago

'You are better than this' - Thank you Brad> :):):) I AM! ;0 Of course we are talking 'decline' - if life long jerk - well then certainly no decline in Trump. Everything A-OK (not)