bradmasterOCcal profile image 48

How are the hp forums any better than the questions that are being retired into the forums?

Increasing the number of characters for the questions in the forums, just makes it longer winded. It doesn't change the quality of the answers. Neither the question section or the Forum section have done much to inspire the writing of articles. In fact, giving longer responses to issues in the forum negates the need to write an article. Neither the hp forum or Soapboxie is any improvement to the original writing of an article. The format and presentation of articles on soapboxie is awkward and confusing.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

10 days ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 10 days ago

Wesman

thanks for the feedback.

When i was using the forums, I found snipers that did nothing but wait for fresh meat to assault. In addition, the threads gets so long it is difficult to get any chronology.

BTW, I don't do facebook,

ptosis profile image83

ptosis says

10 days ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 10 days ago

ptosis

I try to keep you on your best game. I delete why you run off the road. to be fair, I never delete when it is on the subject, and it is not a rant. It still dsn't give a reason why forums are better.

When it goes to Forum I won't go on it.:)