ptosis profile image 82

If you are on Medicare, are you worried that your coverage will be reduced or eliminated?

The GOP is selling this Tax Plan saying that it will ignite the economy, which will reduce unemployment, which will reduce the need for Gov't assistance. Furthermore the explosive growth in the economy will rapidly increase tax revenues. Heck we might even get a surplus going like we had during Clinton. BBBBBUUTTTT we also need to cut spending on benefits like SS and Medicare (that are paid for by employment taxes that surely will generate more revenues when the economy takes off). Seems that even the GOP don't believe in their own plan, thus the automatic triggers tax increases.

ptosis profile image82

ptosis says

6 days ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 6 days ago

ptosis

Couldn't the house democrats make that offering?

And couldn't congress also try to reduce spending instead of increasing taxes. Or in this case, preying on the entitlements. Why did congress raise the med ded from 7.5 to 10% both parties!

Alternative Prime profile image80

Alternative Prime says

6 days ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 6 days ago

The extreme wealth distribution was started by the Democrats in 1913 and carried on through today. It was the Income Tax with its Internal Revenue Code. That code allows the rich both left and right to acquire billions while avoiding or reducing tax

bradmasterOCcal profile image47

bradmasterOCcal says

6 days ago
  • ptosis profile image

ptosis 6 days ago

'SS and Medicare are not Vested benefits"? I disagree. I paid into that system since I was 12 years old. The GOP is stealing from me what I paid into. That's wrong. How can you defend grand theft?