bradmasterOCcal profile image 33

Why do people on the left try to get everyone to believe their defamatory psychoanalysis of Trump?

They have unsuccessfully been doing this since the primary and they made all sorts of predictions from he will drop out of the race, he doesn't want to be president, and when he won the election. They continued with he wouldn't make it to the inauguration, and then after the inauguration he won't make it thru the first hundred days, then he wouldn't make the first year. And their predictions failed every time. Now they are desperate and they are having "experts" that have never even talked with Donald Trump to give their professional opinion that he is crazy. Really, I say like a fox.

ptosis profile image71

ptosis says

5 weeks ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 5 weeks ago

ptosis

Derangement on those attacking Trump, I agree. I also agree that the political system while not broken has been hijacked from the goals of the founders. They called their new country the United State but with Dems and Repubs nothing is united

bradmasterOCcal profile image33

bradmasterOCcal says

5 weeks ago