"Now, I tend to believe that if you are illegal you shouldn't have access to ANY benefits. " I...

have to strongly disagree with you here as it sounds like you are clearly being ignorant.. I say all humans, keyword: HUMANS. should have access to education. Only through education can we help fix problems in our society. Out of state students are paying higher " Out of State tuition" because they CHOSE to leave their state. Most of the "Illegal immigrants students" HAD NO CHOICE in the matter of entering the United States. I suggest you educate your readers and not cause further frustration amongst people.

Springboard profile image82

Springboard says

PeytonFarquhar profile image61

PeytonFarquhar says