HoosierDONK profile image 61

Is it legal for a senator or congressman to hold out his vote for special treatment like what happen

with the health care voting? Why is this not a crime? They sold their votes plain and simple? There were bribes given and takin? Shouldn't the justice department be looking into this? Why is it ok for one government official to bribe another? Are they protected from this? I would like to see this brought up to the Attorney General but can't find a way to get a message to him... I want my congressmen from Indiana to start holding out his or her vote for special treatment for our state? Is this ok?

Pamela99 profile image84

Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

dabeaner profile image60

dabeaner says

PoliticsNOW profile image80

PoliticsNOW says

RebelFollower profile image59

RebelFollower says