How long does it take for marijuana to get totally out of your system?Is it danger to deny your body

My husband and I have been smoking weed for about 12 years everyday 4-5 times a day. Last week we just stopped it suddenly. (New years resolution). We have been having hot and cold sweats, nausea, pounding headaches, dirreaha ect as described it should happen. Today my husband felt dizzy and fell at work and hurt himself. He just shakes alot. WE don't crave it now, but some ppl say do it sometimes then stop. We don't want to touch it now. Should we tell our family doctor? Is there medication to stop all the things happening to our body?

Nick B profile image83

Nick B says

Matt in Jax profile image69

Matt in Jax says