glenn wallace profile image 89

When our access to media has never been greater, how do you prioritize/filter it down?

My cell phone is ringing, Skype just chimed in, my Tivo is full, my Netflix disks are gathering...dust, my unplayed video game pile is growing, my twitter feeds are too long, my facebook notifications are huge,my kindle is full of books I'll never have time to read, I don't even have time to browse through my whole RSS feed, and I've never once had the time to read through that damned HubPages newsletter... In a time when our access to media and communication has never been greater, how do you prioritize/filter down to the stuff that actually matters to you?

bayareagreatthing profile image81

bayareagreatthing says

exquisitestill profile image55

exquisitestill says