HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 47

You said that your husband was wrongly convicted and that you petitioned to get it overturned. How?

How did you manage to get the petition? Can you give me the details of the how and where? My fiance's conviction is in OK, and he was railroaded into a plea bargain for guilty. It's been six years now.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.