Lifeallstar1 profile image 60

Penn&teller are comedians but are on now talking about cheer&its so true, are they usually so right?

They are throwing in the usual goofy stuff but talking about all the corrupt stuff going on and for the first time someone is finally saying the raw truth about the greedy people making money off kids and why these kids are getting hurt and why its the most dangerous sport. So far all true and ill be doing a hub on this since I think they are no better than the tobacco companies and know what they are doing. They lied to me and everyone I know. I have TBI now and think the law needs to look at the truth. Tell me what you think but all the companies and all the injuries&all the lies are true!

kschang profile image88

kschang says

JayDeck profile image73

JayDeck says

Lifeallstar1 profile image60

Lifeallstar1 says