Amber C profile image 59

So I am just curious...are we really better off now that Obama is in office?

Did we get the results of "change" that was expected? Who was the change really for us (as in the U.S.) or him? I have decided that he has made a great change for himself and his family...I can't count how many vacations and shopping trips they have been on. You know it is funny that during the campaign they pointed the finger at Sarah Palin for the cost of her wardrobe. I just wonder how much WE are paying for the jet fuel that it takes to fly to France and back. What ever happened to supporting America and American made products?

Freeway Flyer profile image85

Paul Swendson (Freeway Flyer) says

Apostle Jack profile image60

Apostle Jack says

Amber C profile image59

Amber C says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show