evvy_09 profile image 75

Can America can really end the war in Iraq? The official story is hardly ever the real story.

"Unfortunately, over the last decade, we've not done what's necessary to shore up the foundations of our own prosperity" Quote from Obama. Gee, really? Call me selfish but I've always believed that you have to take care of your family(or country) first before anyone else. I do believe that America is doing somewhat the right thing but we can do better, especially for ourselves. So what is the general opinion, now, about ending the war?

triosol profile image58

triosol says

whoisbid profile image77

whoisbid says

abbyminnie says

playeroffraud says

Car Donations says