Please help! I was told I don't qualify for FED ED because I worked a 2.5 week temp assignment...

and they made me file a regular claim back in April. I was told after the money was used from the claim I would go back to whatever extension I was on and things would continue as normal. Now all of a sudden I am being told I don't qualify! How can they deny me FED ED based on a 2.5 week temp assignment! I have been unemployed for 2 years now and if they don't give me FED ED I will be on the streets! It sounds like some kind of scam or something. They make you file a regular claim, tell you after it's done you go back to your extension and then use the claim to deny you benefits. The el

justom profile image70

justom says

Jillian Barclay profile image82

Jillian Barclay says

kickinit profile image77

kickinit says